1 Peter 5:7
Cast your anxiety to Him because He cares for you
- Acknowledge your own problem or your own situation -Be honest to yourself , pray and tell God all your worries and all your feelings
- Find someone to talk to – Involved yourself in a group where you can open up your situation or where you can get support to deal your situation
- Call your family if you are far from them or try to spend more time with your family rather than being alone most of the time
- Everything will pass, tomorrow is not the same with today– Your situation will change as the days pass so don’t stress yourself more
- Remember God’s love for you- remind yourself that you are not alone and God is always there for you!
STAY POSITIVE!EVERYTHING WILL BE IN PROPER AGAIN, HAVE FAITH , FOCUS YOUR EYES ON JESUS NOT ON YOUR PROBLEMS